JOIN THE WAITLIST FOR
R.E.A.D.Y. for School Academy
For new elementary teachers who need to set up and organize their classroom, create a classroom management plan that works, establish planning and data collection systems with confidence and plan their first week of school and Meet the Teacher Night like a pro (with 80+ resources) ...even if they need to social distance inside their classroom or transition to teaching online.
By the end of this program,
you will have:
✏️ Expertly laid out your classroom (even if you can't even get in the room) so you don't have to spend another minute wondering and stressing about how to get started and what to do to prepare.
✏️ Implemented planning and student data organizational systems so you can feel completely ready and confident when it comes to report card time.
✏️ Established a clear and actionable classroom management plan so that your classroom doesn't become one of those nightmare horror stories you keep hearing about in Facebook groups.
✏️ Prepared meaningful bulletin boards in a custom theme so your vision for your dream classroom becomes a reality right before your eyes (yes, seriously)! I give you EVERYTHING you need.
✏️ Crafted your first day and week of school plans with my classroom tested, almost-done-for-you plans so you can create an amazing classroom community during the first weeks of school. This module alone is worth the entire cost of the program.
✏️ Prepared for Meet the Teacher Night like a pro so you can make an amazing first impression with parents and set yourself up for success for the entire year.
✏️ Created a smart, clear plan for involving parents that works so that parents are on your side and working with you (not against you) all year long.
✏️ Laid the foundation for an incredible school year so you can feel confident and excited, knowing that you've laid the groundwork to be truly ready to teach.
✏️ Prepared for the possible transition to teaching online (though of course we all hope this doesn't happen again). But if it does, you will be prepared and ready.
But above all else, R.E.A.DY. for School Academy will give you the confidence you need to finally feel prepared for the school year so you can enjoy both job security and peace of mind.
When we open R.E.A.D.Y. for School Academy, you'll be the first to know!
The RSA waitlist is the digital version of a red carpet.
Get ready to be treated like a VIP!
You’ll be notified when doors open so you get in ahead of the crowd.
"I definitely recommend R.E.A.D.Y for School Academy for new teachers!"
This is an amazing program that is SO beneficial for new teachers to join.
You will learn a lot and obtain tons of resources that you can implement and apply in your future classroom! I'm so glad that I was able to join the program. I've learned great classroom management that I am so excited to implement in my classroom.
This program also made me feel more than prepared for my first year teaching. I am so thankful!
- Angellica Sol
"The R.E.A.D.Y for School Academy is simply amazing!"
When I attended Mrs. Friesen's masterclass I was introduced to the basic topics that a first-year teacher should start thinking about, but I became overwhelmed with all the things I needed to think about, do, and/or didn't know how to do them.
Working myself through the R.E.A.D.Y for School Academy, I was given step-by-step instructions for all (not just the basic) aspects of setting up a classroom each year!! Mrs. Friesen guided me through easy ways to set up a fun, loving, and efficient learning environment for my students AND for myself!! She also opened my eyes to topics that I would have never considered thinking about before, until at least, my 5th year of teaching (why wait??)!!!
Having all of this knowledge and these resources as a first-year teacher is amazing and has given me confidence in starting my teaching career!
Thank you Mrs. Friesen and R.E.A.D.Y for School Academy!!
- Brianna Shaw
"Dr. Lori is truly an amazing educator for students of all ages."
This program did such a great job in helping me feel extremely prepared for my first classroom.
I feel confident that I now have the tools and resources I need to be successful for the upcoming year.
Dr. Lori is truly an amazing educator for students of all ages. I would highly recommend this program to any and all new teachers.
It is SO worth it!
- Emily Ost
This program is absolutely incredible... Dare I say LIFE CHANGING for my classroom.
I will be going into my second year of teaching and this program has taken all the stress out for me.
Also, this program is worth so much more than what Lori is offering it for. She is truly so kind and helpful.
I highly recommend this program! You will not regret it.
- Ashley Browning
"I feel totally prepared to teach this year"
I found the READY for School Academy incredibly helpful when preparing for my first year of teaching.
I truly had no idea where to start, but Dr. Lori outlined it all in a way that made me feel a lot less stressed. I feel totally prepared to teach this year!
- Sydney Brouse
What's Included in R.E.A.D.Y. for School Academy?
Module 1: R.E.A.D.Y.
Review & Plan Your Physical Classroom Space
In module one, you will learn how to expertly prepare your physical classroom space - even if you can't get into your classroom, and even if you don't know what grade you'll be teaching! I will walk you through classroom flow and furniture placement, classroom-tested, efficient organizational systems, and beautiful, functional bulletin boards so you can say good-bye to overwhelm and customize your space.
- Discover how to map out 12 spaces to optimize learning, efficiency, safety, and organization in your classroom.
- Learn 10 wall spaces that every classroom needs to keep your classroom running like clockwork.
- Download two COMPLETE classroom themes with 35 products in each (see details below) so you can fully customize your space and finally get completely organized.
- Access 34 pages of editable forms and templates in each theme so you can create any additional resources or decor you desire.
- COVID Considerations Tip Sheet: How to Adapt Your Classroom Set-Up with COVID in Mind so you can set up your classroom with confidence, even in the midst of a global pandemic.
Module 2: R.E.A.D.Y.
Establish Empowering Expectations, Routines, Rules, & Rewards
In the second module, we will set up a fantastic, classroom-tested classroom management plan that works. You will get crystal clear on the rules, routines, and expectations you will have in your classroom, as well as what kinds of class jobs you will want to implement in your classroom to ensure it runs efficiently and effectively - and so that your classroom doesn't become one of those nightmare experiences you hear about! 😳
- Learn how to create & teach positive and loving class rules (printable class rules posters included) so you can create a safe and positive classroom community.
- Get detailed examples of 27 classroom-tested and refined classroom routines (including customizable, printable slide decks in each theme) so you can stop feeling overwhelmed and start feeling empowered with your customized classroom management plan.
- Determine your class jobs (bulletin board template included) and learn how to create your self-running classroom.
- Learn how to sprinkle love, sunshine, and magic into your classroom to REALLY motivate your kiddos (Oh this is going to be so much fun!) 💛
- Learn how to get your students' attention instantly (and what to do when they misbehave).
- COVID Considerations Tip Sheet: How to Adapt Your Classroom Management (In Person and Online) with COVID in Mind.
Module 3: R.E.A.D.Y.
Assess Your Planning &
Student Data Needs
Paperwork and planning can be overwhelming for new teachers, so in this module, we will set up your teacher planner and get organized with year planning, unit planning, and lesson planning. I will teach you the secrets to getting and staying organized with student data (and provide you with invaluable resources) so you can stay ahead of the game throughout the year, have a life outside the classroom, and impress both parents and your principal!
- Create your Teacher Planning Binder (oodles of customizable templates included) so you can get prepared and ahead of the game this school year.
- Get Dr. Lori's Assessment Starter Kit so you set things up right from the start, be prepared well before report cards, and don't become buried in data mid-year.
- Create your Student Data Binder (oodles of customizable templates are included) and get clear about what, how, and why you will collect student data so you aren't spending every weekend grading.
- COVID Considerations Tip Sheet: How to Adapt Lesson Planning in Line with Covid Restrictions - hopefully we won't need this, but it's here for you if you do!
Module 4: R.E.A.D.Y.
Develop Your First Week of School Plans
In module four, we will create your first day and your first week of school plans so that you can set yourself up for success, implement your classroom management plan systematically and easily, and so you can look forward to your first day of school with a stomach full of happy butterflies, knowing that you are truly ready and fully prepared.
- Learn EXACTLY what to send home on the first day of school in your First Day of School Welcome Packet (and get allll the editable templates you need)!
- Get My Almost-Done-For-You First Week of School Plans to modify and craft to create your own (editable templates included).
- Discover how to systematically and effectively implement your classroom management plan in the first weeks of school so you can create the golden grail of the self-running classroom and truly enjoy creating a positive, fun, and enjoyable classroom community.
- Get 14 Fantastic First Week of School Activities & recommended books to use with them (and you guessed it - activity templates are included for you)!
- COVID Considerations Tip Sheet:
How to Establish Classroom Community & Expectations Even When Social Distancing or when Teaching Online (fingers crossed that we don't need this, but it's there for you if you do)!
Module 5: R.E.A.D.Y.
You've got this! Start the Year Right with Positive Parent Relationships
In this final step, I will set you up for success for your first Meet the Teacher Night and show you some fantastic ways to manage parent volunteers throughout the year.
I'm still friends with many of the parents whose children I taught 20 years ago... (yes, I'm THAT *experienced*), and I can't wait to share all of the little secrets I've learned along the way!
- Learn 5 things to do to prepare for Meet the Teacher Night so you're organized all year long (editable templates included).
- Get Meet the Teacher Night resources & parent volunteer sign-up sheets to empower your kiddos to help you prepare and set up your room for this special event.
- Get a 28-page, editable PowerPoint slide deck to outline EXACTLY what you need to cover on Meet the Teacher Night.
- Discover how to set up a Parent Volunteer Station to manage "Pop-In Parent Volunteers" throughout the year with class and simplicity (and prevent them from just sitting around all day). 😂
- COVID Considerations Tip Sheet: Adaptations for Meet the Teacher Night in Line with Covid Restrictions (In-Person or Online).
When you enroll in the Academy, you'll get:
R.E.A.D.Y. for School Academy
- 5 Implementation Modules showing you literally everything you need to prepare for the school year with confidence.
- A complete, step-by-step plan showing you how to set up, decorate, and organize your classroom (and ALL the resources to do so)!
- A customizable classroom management plan with dozens of customizable examples of routines and procedures to make sure you never experience those first-year-teacher horror stories in your classroom.
- Nearly-done-for-you first week of school plans and Meet the Teacher Night resources so you can stop worrying and wondering if you're doing everything right and know you're fully prepared.
- 80+ Resources to fully customize your new classroom, organize your planning and student data, and set your mind at ease.
- 10-Hour PD Certificate upon completion of this program.
You will be given access to Module #1 immediately when you purchase. All remaining modules, bonuses, and downloads will be available 24 hours later!